Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Welcome to blogging

I've had quite a bit of experience blogging over the years. In 2008 I spent 6 months digging and travelling my way around Europe. I found that a blog was really useful because I didn't have to spend ages writing a bunch of emails all aimed at different people, instead I could post one entry and anyone who was interested could read it. My uncle commented that the blog made him feel like he was travelling with me. The added benefit was that it was a great way of exposing my grandparents to the wonderful world of the internet!

8 comments:

  1. Interested in hearing more about the adventures in wonderland - keep it coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, especially the group contact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to keep in touch while travelling

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that I can become au fait with this blogging thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those pretty autumn leaves on your background reminds me of my home town

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like it is a great way to share your adventures and have recorded I remember when... when life is a little bit gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, nice background casey!

    ReplyDelete